Fidelity bank transfer code: Activation, usage, airtime and others
The “Fidelity bank transfer code” is a value-added mobile banking USSD code that will enable you to perform basic banking services such as inter-bank transfer, airtime and data purchase, bills payment, and cardless withdrawals among all others.
The “Fidelity bank transfer code” is *770#, you just need to simply dial the USSD code via the phone number linked to your Fidelity bank account.
In this guide on “Fidelity bank transfer code“, I will explain “how to activate fidelity bank transfer code“, the features and benefits of the instant banking code, and the numerous banking services you can perform with the mobile banking USSD code at the comfort of your home.
Before delving right in, let’s first tackle how you can activate the Fidelity bank mobile banking channel so you can follow along with this guide if you need to…
How to activate Fidelity bank transfer code
Before you can start to enjoy the Fidelity bank mobile banking services, you will need to activate the *770# service channel.
Follow the simple procedures listed below to activate the *770# mobile banking service channel code:
- Just dial *770# on the mobile phone number already linked to your Fidelity bank account
- An array of options will pop up on your screen
- Choose the “instant banking” option and click send
- On the next screen pop-up, enter your bank account number and create a security PIN
- You will also be required to link an alternative phone number. You can skip this step by replying “0” as it is optional
- Follow the on-screen prompts to complete the USSD code service channel activation process
If everything went well, you will receive an SMS letting you know that the activation is successful.
Features and benefits of Fidelity bank instant banking code
Below are some of the features and benefits of the Fidelity bank mobile banking channel that you will get to enjoy.
- The service channel is available on all network carriers in Nigeria (MTN, GLO, Airtel, and 9mobile)
- The instant banking code can be dialed on a smartphone or burner phone
- Funds are deducted directly from your Fidelity bank account if you make any transaction
- Airtime top-up and bills payment daily limit is N20,000
- Daily maximum funds transfer limit of N20,000 and a cumulative transfer limit is N100,000 per day
- Any transaction you make is processed within 20 seconds
How to buy airtime from Fidelity bank
If you suddenly run out of airtime while making an important call or you need airtime to subscribe to a data plan, you can quickly recharge your SIM line with Fidelity instant banking code.
- To buy airtime for yourself (Self-Recharge): Simply dial *770*AirtimeAmount# For instance: Dial *770*1000# to recharge N1,000 on your phone.
- To buy airtime for others: To recharge another phone, Simply dial *770*PhoneNumber*AirtimeAmount# For instance: Dial *770*08137686796*1000# to recharge N1,000 on another phone
How to Transfer Money from Fidelity bank
You can make both intra-bank and inter-bank transfers as a Fidelity customer, dial *770*RecipientAccount*Amount# to transfer funds to another person’s bank account.
For example, dial *770*5060123856*5000# to transfer N5,000, follow the on-screen prompts, and authorize your transaction with your 4-digit security PIN.
How to block Fidelity bank ATM card
Simply dial *770*911# to block your Fidelity bank ATM card. You will be required to provide the phone number linked to your account and also your ATM security PIN.
If you feel that your ATM card pin has been compromised or your card got stolen by scammers that will likely use it for illegal activities, dial the code above to block and render the ATM card useless.
How to update Fidelity bank BVN
Just dial *770*02# to seamlessly update your linked BVN or Email address using your mobile phone. You do not need to visit any bank premises near you.
How to check Fidelity bank account balance
To know your Fidelity bank account balance, dial *770*0# and follow the on-screen prompts to reveal how much you got left.
How to change Fidelity bank transfer pin
If you feel your transaction authentication pin has been compromised, you can dial *770*00# to reset it and set a new security pin.
And that will be the end of this “Fidelity bank transfer code” guide, comment down below if there are any Fidelity mobile banking services not listed here or if you have any questions concerning this topic.